Sunday 13 October 2019

SKYDIVING TOOGOOLAWAH





One of the many things to do on my bucket list  so I thought!

Until one day while playing bowls at a completion day where they had raffles and many different prizes.
to be draw for the days raffles one of them just happened to be a voucher for a tandem skydiving.

When I was buying the tickets I joking said "I only want first prize or nothing at all."
Well I ended up pulling Greg's name out and he didn't have any intention of jumping out of a perfectly good plane. I said to him that I would love to and this is how I got to skydive tandem.
Being harnessed up by my tandem partner



















learning and practicing the moves


Yes I did it and home safely with a  certificate to prove it.

walking to the plane with my tandem partner, note I too have a parachute

 Look I'm flying

Getting ready to land legs up

Touch down bugger its over all ready
That was awesome!! Bugger its over so fast


No comments:

Post a Comment